Sunday, January 22, 2017

Donald Trump warns journalists, calls them 'most dishonest human beings'

Describing journalists as the most dishonest human beings on Earth, US President Donald Trump+ has said he has been "running a war" with the
media and warned them of consequences for falsely reporting that less number of people attended his inauguration. .
.
 "We had a massive field of people. You saw them. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, and they show an empty field," Trump said. .
.
 "I say, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, it looked like a million, million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there. They (media) said, Donald Trump did not draw well. I said, it was almost raining, the rain should have scared them away, but God looked down and he said, we're not going to let it rain on your speech," he said. .
.
"Then I walked off and it poured right after I left. It poured. But, we have something that's amazing because, it looked like a million and a half people. Whatever it was, it was. But it went all the way back to the Washington Monument. And I turn on — and by mistake I get this network, and it showed an empty field. And it said we drew 250,000 people," he said. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Fake News: The fake-stream media devours itself...
  2. Fake news: Too important to ignore...
  3. BBC sets up team to debunk fake news...
  4. 'You are fake news': Donald Trump tells CNN reporter ...
  5. Fake or Hoax: Hunt to identify false news stories masquerading as...
  6. Wikileaks gives CNN ultimatum...
  7. Corporate media’s 'Fake News' War is backfiring by showing the world...
  8. Hillary Clinton’s entire campaign was run on ‘fake news...
  9. Astroturf and manipulation of media messages ...

No comments:

Post a Comment