Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Man calls police to report ex-girlfriend for overfeeding hamster!!!

A man rang police to report that his former girlfriend had left their hamster "looking like a fat little pig" by over-feeding it.

He rang 101 and explained to the operator that it was his pet, but his ex-girlfriend wouldn’t give him back and she was overfeeding him.

The call was one of several released by Northumbria Police in an attempt to persuade the public to stop bombarding them with unnecessary 101 calls.

The Northumbria Police operator listened sympathetically as the unnamed Geordie caller revealed: “Me and my girlfriend split up a while ago and she’s got my hamster but she’ll not give us it back."


I know it sounds daft but it’s my little hamster.

I don't want to cause any trouble whatsoever, she'll not give us it back because she says 'I look after it better than you' but it's ended up looking like a fat little pig.

Not being disrespectful to the hamster, he was my pride and joy. I need him back now, he has only got a couple of years left in him because they only live so long and I love him.

– The unnamed caller

The man was politely informed that it wasn't a police matter. Full story...

No comments:

Post a Comment