Saturday, July 16, 2016

Gardasil devastation is NO coincidence...

Fifteen-year-old Caitlin Grace is my hero. Once a green belt in karate, walking over ten miles per day, she is now physically debilitated from a vaccine that was supposed to prevent her from getting cancer. This is her story.

Caitlin received the full series of three Gardasil shots between September 2012 and July 2013. In hindsight, I should have trusted my mother’s intuition and not allowed Caitlin to receive the vaccine. When I asked her pediatrician of ten years if he would give it to his own daughter, he said that he definitely would. I trusted him and we gave her the full series. I live with the guilt to this day.

In February 2013, my healthy, active, academically gifted daughter received the 2ndof three recommended HPV-4 (Gardasil) injections. Within a week, she developed cold symptoms and a barking cough. I did not think it was related to the vaccine. How could a vaccine cause a cold? She went on to develop repeated lung spasms.

After her third injection, she experienced dizzy spells, loss of balance, weakness, anxiety, ear pain, abdominal pain, and nausea. I was never an “anti-vaxxer” (if I were, I wouldn’t have agreed to the HPV vaccine) so. I never even associated her new symptoms with Gardasil. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. The vaccinated girls: Denmark's HPV victims...
  2. The HPV vaccine. Ashley Ryburn tells her story. Terribly sad...
  3. Healthy 12-year-old girl dies shortly after receiving HPV vaccine...
  4. HPV vaccine blamed for mystery illness among girls in Colombia...
  5. US girls "dropping dead" from Gardasil HPV vaccine...
  6. Story of a young girl crippled by a vaccine (video)
  7. 3 girls dead, others hospitalized after Gardasil HPV vaccine... 

No comments:

Post a Comment