Saturday, March 28, 2015

Woman left unable to have sex after jealous husband superglued her vagina...

A WOMAN has been left scarred for life after her jealous husband superglued her vagina.

The sick hubbie was convinced his wife was having an affair with her uncle and decided to take matters into his own hands.

Locking her in a bedroom at their home in South Africa the 45-year-old forced her to strip while pointing a machete at her and threatened to chop her head off if she did not do as he said.

The distraught woman, 40, said: "He had previously tried to cut my hand off so I was terrified.

"He ordered me to lie down and open my legs and then took out super glue and applied it to my vagina. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Jealous husband in India kept wife’s private parts locked for four years!!!
  2. Mexico man made his girlfriend wear chastity lock on her pants!!!
  3. The virginity test in South Africa...
  4. Scrap 'two-finger test' for rape victims...
  5. Former Miss USA : "TSA agent touched my vagina 4 times..."
  6. Mass wedding brides in India undergo virginity test!!! WTF!

No comments:

Post a Comment