Thursday, March 26, 2015

‘Why NOT vaccinating my kids was the best decision I ever made’

When I first became a Mum, I never questioned getting my children vaccinated. It was just what you did when you have children - you do what your doctor tells you, because they know best.

My husband and I had never been told that there could be any adverse reactions, only a bit of redness and swelling at the injection site. So as each of our six eldest children got progressively sicker after each vaccination, we never made that connection.

Out of our six vaccinated children, our 16, 12 and 10-year-old have moderate to severe Autism, our 25-year-old has ADHD, our 14-year-old has a severe language disorder, and our 20-year-old has severe mood swings.

They also suffered from chronic ear infections, bronchiolitis, asthma, eczema, psoriasis, urinary infections, gastrointestinal and autoimmune disorders, allergies, chemical sensitivities and intolerances.

We tried genetic testing to look for answers, but no reason was found for our children’s afflictions. So I started looking for answers on my own. I read books, went to seminars, read all the scientific studies I could get my hands on and that’s when I discovered that our family was not the only one.

There were many other families suffering from the same issues as ours. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Pakistan police arrest hundreds of parents refusing to vaccinate kids with...
  2. French parents face jail for refusing to vaccinate children...
  3. Flu vaccine paradox spreading globally as more vaccinated people catch the flu...
  4. Big Pharma’s mass vaccination agenda: propaganda assault on informed consent...
  5. Why is China having measles outbreaks when 99% are vaccinated?
  6. A 5-year-old girl just died of the very strain of flu she was vaccinated against...
  7. Five seniors die in Georgia care center after receiving flu shot...
  8. Last year’s flu vaccine killed and injured over 93,000 US citizens...

No comments:

Post a Comment