Sunday, June 08, 2014

Seven men immediately die after having sex with same Bulawayo woman...

At the age of 42, she literally has seven men six feet down and their death stories are the same.

A seemingly cursed woman from Bulawayo's Emganwini suburb, Janet Phiri, will do anything for a person who will cleanse her as 'all men' she plays the 'hide my sausage game' with allegedly die within a week after the act.

Phiri's boyfriend, Tafadzwa Murinda is thanking his God and ancestors for saving him as he was going to be the EIGHTH on the list, so it seems.

The shocked Murinda said: "I still cannot believe what was prophesied at church about my girlfriend. I invited her to my church two weeks ago as I had plans of marrying her. During the delivery hour, the pastor just told me to see him after the service without fail because my life was at risk. After the service, I went with my girlfriend and he prayed for us before ordering Phiri to tell me her life secret. She failed to say a word as she cried uncontrollably. I could not even guess the secret of it," said Murinda.

 He added that the atmosphere was so tense that even the pastor failed to tell him the story, but just prayed for them and ordered them not to have sex. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Zimbabwe taxi-driver's manhood burst after sleeping with ‘cursed’ married woman
  2. Boy (16) gets stuck while having sex with a married woman!!!
  3. Runyoka: Binga woman in Zimbabwe caught again cheating, this time got...
  4. Drunk man gets frozen penis after sex with snowman!!!
  5. Kenyan's penis stuck in another man's wife because of black magic!!!
  6. Prophet in Zimbabwe sends goblins to steal woman's panties!!!
  7. Binga woman in Zimbabwe caught again cheating, this time got stuck to boyfriend...
  8. Cheating man's penis disappears after bonking a married woman!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment