Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Boss selling restaurant to save employee with brain tumor...

Along Highway 105 in Montgomery, you'll find the Kaiserhof Restaurant and Wunderbar. You'll also find a waitress extraordinaire named Brittany Mathis.

"I have my good days and my bad," said Mathis.

The 19-year-old employee doesn't look or sound sick, but she is -- and everyone at the authentic German restaurant knows it.

It started with a rash on her leg.

"I went to the hospital and found out it was my blood clotting," Mathis told us. "So, they wanted to keep me and do CAT scans and MRIs and the next day they came in and told me I had a tumor."

Mathis doesn't have insurance and hasn't yet signed up for Affordable Healthcare. The medical bills are piling up and she can't even afford to find out if the tumor is benign or malignant.

That's where her boss comes in. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. A 6-year-old child's perception of community...
  2. Life is not easy but good deeds can be contagious...
  3. Lenovo CEO distributes his $3 Million USD bonus among 10,000 employees!
  4. Russian billionaire gives away $3million bonus to staff...
  5. ILMO celebrates 100 years with $100 'thanks' to each worker...
  6. 'World's best boss' takes 500 workers on £300,000 holiday to Majorca!!!
  7. Company boss in Australia gives millions to staff! Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment