Thursday, January 23, 2014

‘A billion dollars for the man who marries my lesbian daughter’

Even a billion dollars would not be enough to find a man that Gigi Chao, the lesbian daughter of property tycoon Cecil Chao Sze-tsung, would be willing to marry.

"I don't think my dad's offering of any amount of money would be able to attract a man I would find attractive," she told the South China Morning Post after her father announced he had doubled the HK$500 million "dowry" that he had earlier offered in an effort to find her a husband.

In an interview with the Malaysian newspaper Nanyang Siang Pau, Chao lamented that although his initial offer of HK$500 million in 2012 attracted more than 20,000 suitors, none succeeded in winning Gigi's heart. "I don't want to interfere with my daughter's private life," Cecil Chao said in the January 20 interview.

"I only hope for her to have a good marriage and children as well as inherit my business."

He also insisted that his daughter was still single and said he believed it was not too late to change Gigi's thinking because she was only 33. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. He threatens to shoot own testicles if son marries another man!!!
  2. An Indian boy announces to his parents that he is gay!!!
  3. Teenager trapped in the wrong body in Pakistan...
  4. The Secret: lesbian Japanese schoolgirls. (18+)
  5. Gay sitcom becomes unlikely hit in Vietnam...
  6. Taiwan to stage first lesbian Buddhist wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment