Sunday, September 15, 2013

Girl severely damaged by Gardasil recounts horrifying medical ordeal while doctors call her a liar...

(...)

My name is Ashley Adair. I live in Georgia. I have suffered for five years from the side effects of something I thought would help me. I received the Gardasil vaccine because the people and doctors all around me kept telling me "OH! This vaccine is the best thing to happen to the medical industry!" Of course my mom and I fell for it like many others. I want to let people know about the dark side of this vaccine.

Before the HPV Vaccine, I was the most energetic child. I went to school for 8 hours, then went to 3 hours of gymnastics practice, finishing with homework at night. My weekends were filled with gymnastics meets. After gymnastics I went straight into competition cheerleading, which were the same hours. I basically lived in the gym and loved every second of it, I was blessed. Overall I was a healthy child.

I received my first injection in April, 2008. My injection did hurt more than a normal injection. I had mild soreness and redness after. At the time I didn't realize the symptoms I was having. I had slight fatigue, and I would occasionally have a very sore throat. I couldn't stick my tongue out and I just threw it off as an allergic reaction to chlorine because I was swimming a lot.

The nightmare began on June, 2008. I received the second shot and I noticed it hurt a bit more than the first. I almost cried a bit which is very much unlike me. I got a little lightheaded at the checkout line. After 30 minutes I was fine.

The very next night I told my mom I was very sick. I was crying in pain with my pelvic and legs absolutely killing me. I was running a fever and I was very nauseous. So like a parent would, she took me to the emergency room. Of course, doctors only listen to one symptom and told me I had a stomach virus that they couldn't do anything and sent me home. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. US government spending $500k to push HPV vaccine that keeps killing young women...
  2. Japan withdraws support for HPV vaccines due to infertility side effects...
  3. 60 lab studies now confirm cancer link to a vaccine you probably had as a child...
  4. US girls "dropping dead" from Gardasil HPV vaccine...
  5. Story of a young girl crippled by a vaccine (video)
  6. The HPV vaccine. Ashley Ryburn tells her story. Terribly sad...
  7. 3 girls dead, others hospitalized after Gardasil HPV vaccine... 
  8. Young woman's life shattered by Gardasil/HPV vaccine. Sad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment