Friday, August 02, 2013

Take this vaccine or die within 3 days...

I wanted to share my story about what happened when I refused my tetanus vaccine after having cut myself with a knife at home. I want to share this story not as an example of what will or will not happen every time, but more so as an example of how it’s important we stay open minded and question things before we blindly accept them.

I got into studying vaccines, their efficacy and safety a few years ago when I began to hear more and more about people being injured by vaccines. There is an unfortunate belief going around that vaccines are completely safe and scientific studies have proven this to be the case. I’m here to say, this is not true. Regardless of the fact there are studies to show efficacy and safety, there are also a large number of studies showing the dangers and lack of efficacy when it comes to vaccines. Simply search the web, published journals, study’s, books, documentaries and stories of doctors who have spoken out about this to get more information. Be careful with your sources on both sides of the argument. The existence of the argument itself shows that there is a clear case to be made when it comes to having to re-think vaccines. At this point, to continue to make uneducated decisions about vaccines has become an irresponsible choice given the amount of information now available. I’m not telling you what choice to make, but educate yourself of the dangers on both sides.

(...)

He chuckled to himself almost as if to suggest I was believing in some conspiracy theory. “Most of what you hear about vaccines is not true. There are only a couple vaccines that have had bad effects on people.” he said. It’s important to note that up until this point and for the remainder of my visit I was as kind, peaceful and nice as anyone could be in speaking with another person. I said “I’m open to some of it being overstated, but I have also researched results myself so I come asking questions because of what I have found in my research.” He responded in a condescending and angry manner “Well I don’t have an information kit with me here and I don’t think these vaccines are unsafe, but the choice is still yours.” We didn’t speak more about it for the next minute or so. He filled out some paperwork and then asked again if I was going to get the shot. I told him no. He then said “Well I leave it up to you, you can let the nurse know but it’s basically you get this or you die in 3 days. Tetanus can be fatal and so it’s your choice.” Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Courts quietly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism...
  2. Vaccine fraud: vaccines did not eliminate polio..
  3. Bill Gates polio vaccine programme caused 47,500 cases of paralysis death in India...
  4. Vaccinated children develop the disease they are vaccinated against...
  5. Swine flu jab turned our children into zombies...
  6. Highly vaccinated children are the most chronically ill...

No comments:

Post a Comment