Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Woman leaves husband ... for pet rats!

Chantal Banks says she loves her rats more than she loves people. So when her husband told her he didn't want rats in the house anymore, she moved into a two-bedroom apartment so she could keep her 19 pets.

Banks is being featured on an upcoming episode of The Learning Channel show "My Crazy Obsession." In an episode preview, she says she felt like she found her purpose in life when she got her first rat at 16 years old and has had them ever since.

But Chester Banks, her husband of 11 years, got frustrated at coming home to find more rats in the house. When he told Chantal Banks he no longer wanted the animals, she moved out.

Chantal Banks said her husband's decision to no longer care for her rats was "demoralizing and difficult." And while he hopes they will reconcile, she doesn't see that in their future.

"My husband will never have the type of bond that I have with my rats," Banks said. "My rats don’t judge me. They love me for who I am. When I cry, they lick my tears. And when they’re hungry, I feed them." Source...

Related posts:
  1. Russian woman throws out her parents to accomodate her 11 dogs!!!
  2. Woman in Ireland dies after sex with dog... 
  3. Singapore woman sacrifices husband to care for stray dogs!!!
  4. Karni Mata, the rat temple in India...
  5. The Bangladesh farmer who killed 83,000 rats...
  6. A French-kissing school for ... dogs???

No comments:

Post a Comment