Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Three Brits tortured by police in Dubai tell their story...

Dubai's reputation as a holiday and business destination comes under scrutiny tomorrow, when a legal hearing for three Brits will hear them claim they were brutally tortured by police.

Grant Cameron, 25, and Karl Williams, 25, both from London, and Suneet Jeerh, 25, from Essex, will have their first hearing on drugs charges tomorrow, over seven months on from their first arrest.

Williams described how he was tortured in the desert and then in a hotel.

"I remember that the police put a towel on my face so I could not see," he said.

 "They kept telling me I was going to die. I was so scared. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Accused of sleeping with her boss, British chick jailed in UAE...
  2. Australian woman drugged and raped by three men in UAE, then jailed for "adultery..."
  3. British woman raped in Dubai but police arrest her for illegal sex!!!
  4. The slaves of Dubai...
  5. The dark, dark, dark side of Dubai...
  6. Torture tapes implicate United Arab Emirates royal sheikh...

No comments:

Post a Comment