Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Teacher, 65, loses home and £120k life savings to internet conman ...

When Alison Peters’ 42-year marriage hit a rocky patch, she sought comfort with a man she met on a dating website.

But unbeknown to Alison, 65, a teacher, her new romance was an internet scammer – who was to cruelly fleece her of £120,000.

Today, Alison who is now living in a caravan and trying to piece her life back together said: 'I can’t believe I was so stupid. I thought I was an intelligent woman. But I have lost my savings, my home – and almost completely lost my marriage.

'My life has been left in ruins.' Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Malaysian teacher scammed of US$47,000 by Nigerian Facebook "friend"
  2. Malaysian woman drugged, robbed and blackmailed by online "lover" 
  3. HIV positive gay Casanova in Malaysia cons 200 young men via Facebook !!!
  4. American woman falls for online scam and ends up in Australia!!!
  5. Woman, 94, conned out of £176,000 by rogue traders...
  6. Bogus healer duped man out of £70,000...
  7. Foxy lesbian conned gullible gays out of £100,000!!!
  8. American paid Swami Nityananda $400,000 for "instant enlightenment!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment