Saturday, March 10, 2012

Raped by 5 men, woman in India now faces threat of being paraded naked. WTF!

Already in shock after being allegedly raped by five men in West Bengal's Birbhum district, a tribal woman is now facing the wrath of her entire village. The villagers have warned her that she will be paraded naked if she doesn't pack up and leave. They have also fined her Rs. 12,000 and seized her
cows.

"They are telling me to commit suicide, want me to hang myself or to drink poison. They want me to leave this village and for that they had taken my cows. Everyone is threatening me and beating me. Today morning the villagers came and broke the door of the house. They warned me to leave the place or else they will make me walk naked. I am scared and don't know what to do," said the victim.

The victim, a construction worker, was allegedly raped on February 26 while she was returning home after work. Since then, her village has been pressurising her to leave. The administration has now promised her security. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Horror story of Pakistani woman forced to parade naked...
  2. In India, it's the woman's fault if she gets raped...
  3. Two schoolgirls raped by 15 men in India. WTF!
  4. The worst places in the world for women: Afghanistan, Congo, Pakistan, India...
  5. Mukhtaran Mai, the Pakistani gang-rape victim who fought back...
  6. Pakistani teen gangraped, paraded naked for refusing landlord's advances...
  7. Two more tribal women in India stripped and forced to walk naked...
  8. Tribal girl in India forced to walk naked as crowd molested her and others cheered.

No comments:

Post a Comment