Sunday, August 07, 2011

Kidnapped Christian girl in Sudan escapes after being raped and beaten...

 Hiba Abdelfadil Anglo, 16, has escaped from a gang of Muslims who kidnapped her last year, but it may be a long time before she recovers from the trauma.

As she told Compass how the kidnappers beat, raped and tried to force her to convert from Christianity to Islam, she broke into tears for nearly half an hour.

“They did many bad things to me,” she said, tears streaming down her eyes.

Abducted on June 17, 2010, she was reunited with her family on July 10.

“Several times I was warned that if I do not convert to Islam, then I risk losing my life,” she said. “The man who put me in his house on several occasions tortured me and threatened to kill me. He did not allow me to pray Christian prayers. He even insulted my family as a family of infidels.” More...

Don't miss:
  1. Indonesia's verdict of shame...
  2. Learn the Hindu Bhagavad Gita or get out of India...
  3. Hindu couple in India harassed for adopting Muslim girl...
  4. Hindu man in Pakistan abducted and raped, but police refuse to investigate...
  5. Two Christians killed, churches burned in Pakistan in revenge attack...
  6. Outspoken Muslim cleric killed in northern Nigeria...
  7. How Christians are treated in Egypt...

No comments:

Post a Comment