Monday, August 29, 2011

Alaa Wardi and 6ofoletna 3aysheen



Who are you?


Trying to mould me into something you want, something to your expectations yet I am content with myself. So let me be, odd and free.

Tell me where I can find somebody who is flawless, unblemished? Nowhere, for we all are stuck in our past, holding in our trembling inner child.

Why and tell me how we can be so obsessed with picking out others mistakes and flaws. We are all not so different, connecting to each other, holding hands of mental doubts.

I wish, oh how I wish, we can live like children again. Full of innocence and nothing to weigh us down. The chance to have a new beginning, without threat nor fear. Source...

Don't miss:
  1. Alaa Wardi's acapella version of Fi Hagat...
  2. Zeb & Haniya and Bibi Sanam
  3. Susheela Raman - Mamavatu!
  4. Pakistan's Sachel Ochestra takes five! Cool...

No comments:

Post a Comment