Thursday, December 30, 2010

'I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met'

A Wisconsin man has earned bragging rights as the champion liar of 2010 with this line: "I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met."

David Milz (49) said he came up with the one-liner over the summer when he was joking around with colleagues. He thought it might be good enough to win the Burlington Liars Club's annual contest, but the call he received this week was still a surprise.

"I was just shocked when I heard I won," the Bristol man said. "Hey, it's a résumé builder." More...

Don't miss:
  1. Humans do have psychic powers...
  2. Pyschic accused of conning gullible Portland man of $150,000...
  3. Miranda Lambert and "White liar..."
  4. 'Fake Taliban' leader dupes Nato negotiators!!!
  5. American woman falls for online scam and ends up in Australia!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment