Saturday, November 27, 2010

I didn't kill my mum, says actor: I killed the demon in her...

An actor accused of hacking his mother to death with a sword felt like the character Neo from the movie "The Matrix" -- "hearing voices and feeling powerful" -- before the attack, he said in a newspaper interview published Friday.

"I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her," Michael Brea, 31, told the Daily News from a hospital prison ward where he was being held after his arrest on murder and other charges.

"I just kept cutting her. No one could stop me. I was doing the work of God," he told the paper. More...

Don't miss:
  1. Boy in Jamaica thrown around by a ghost?
  2. School in Trinidad suffers "devil attack".
  3. 11 people jump from window to "flee the devil..."
  4. Woman in Ghana turns into a ... snake???
  5. Two children murdered in Mumbai in suspected human sacrifice...

No comments:

Post a Comment