Monday, November 29, 2010

Americans, I have some bad news for you...

Americans, I have some bad news for you:

You have the worst quality of life in the developed world – by a wide margin.

If you had any idea of how people really lived in Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many parts of Asia, you’d be rioting in the streets calling for a better life. In fact, the average Australian or Singaporean taxi driver has a much better standard of living than the typical American white-collar worker.

I know this because I am an American, and I escaped from the prison you call home.

I have lived all around the world, in wealthy countries and poor ones, and there is only one country I would never consider living in again: The United States of America. The mere thought of it fills me with dread. More...

Don't miss:
  1. ... so now the Americans work for us... 
  2. TSA scanners coming to train stations and subways?
  3. The Tunnel People of Las Vegas...
  4. Why are we angry at the TSA?
  5. The history of the Tea Party in 4 minutes...
  6. Welcome to GPS Big Brother America...
  7. Americans want to be slaves...

No comments:

Post a Comment