Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grace Mugabe tells her story on alleged infidelity!!! Hilarious...

HELLO!

My name is Grace Mugabe, first lady and loving wife of one of Africa's longest serving democratic presidents, Robert Gabriel Mugabe.

I realise I am a favourite target for South African newspapers. It is a pity my husband's government has had to shut down some Zimbabwean newspapers because they did not appreciate the true value of my news-worthiness and instead focused on banal things like corruption, freedom of speech, violence and our economy - or what's left of it.

One of South Africa's Sunday newspapers reported that I was cheating on my husband and having an affair with his right-hand man, the gorgeous, virile, sexy and, oh, so smart Gideon Gono. Yes I am salivating but that does not mean I am having an affair with him. More...

Don't miss:
  1. Robert Mugabe "devastated" by wife's affair...
  2. Zimbabwe starves, but Grace Mugabe is shopping...
  3. King of Swaziland's wife no. 12 caught in bed with...
  4. Angry wife in Vietnam cuts off husband's penis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment