Monday, August 30, 2010

Usain Bolt ready to play for Manchester United???


The fastest man on earth, Usain Bolt, told a London newspaper at the weekend that he'd be interested in playing football professionally. Because he has trained with both Manchester United and Bayern Munich, fans of both clubs are pricking up their ears.
The Jamaican double-gold Olympic medalist was talking to the Guardian about his autobiography Usain Bolt: 9.58 - named for his all-time world record speed over 100 metres - when he pulled out a photo of himself with the Bayern striker Miroslav Klose and said: "If I keep myself in shape, I can definitely play football at a high level."
His manager, Ricky Simms, seemed to take the suggestion seriously. "With his physical skills, I reckon he could play in the Premier League," he said. More...
Don't miss:
  1. Usain Bolt plays ... cricket!!!
  2. Usain Bolt beats world 200m record...
  3. Usain Bolt: I'm the fastest and I'm the cleanest...

No comments:

Post a Comment