Monday, May 31, 2010

Hit by car, woman sues Google for bad directions on Google Maps!!!

One day I was using my cell phone's GPS service to find the nearest Target. I was driving down the road when suddenly my cell phone piped up, "Turn right here." I looked to the right. There was no road, just a tree and some grass. I chalked it up to a GPS glitch and turned right at the next corner.

If I had been Lauren Rosenberg, however, I would have turned right at that very moment, hit the tree, suffered some cuts and minor brain damage, and then turned around and sued Verizon for the glitch in its GPS service. More...

Don't miss:

  1. The Google toilet, it's way up your ass...
  2. Google Street View captures nude Taiwanese woman...
  3. Germany threatens Google over Street View...
  4. Google faces court action over Street View in Switzerland...
  5. Italy investigates Google Street View over privacy concerns...

No comments:

Post a Comment