Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've got the world's biggest boobs, says Sheyla Hershey!!!


SHEYLA Hershey’s massive 38KKK breasts have been declared the world’s biggest boob job.

The 28-year-old American housewife and model has undergone nine ops to get her amazing figure.

And even though medics have warned that her breasts are in danger of exploding, she does not seem to care.

Sheyla, from Houston, Texas, said: “To me, big is beautiful. I don’t think I have anything to worry about.” More...

See also:

  1. Busty silicone lady wants 9th. boob job!! Are they going to burst?
  2. Donna Jones, Britain's biggest boobs: My life is hell...
  3. Would you like to be breast-fed by Maxi Mounds?
  4. Can I squeeze your boobs? Hilarious!
  5. Don't ram the boobs!!!
  6. What's the origin of the word "boobs?"

1 comment: