Friday, March 13, 2009

Confined to a wheel-chair for 20 years, he walks again ... thanks to a spider!!!

He has been confined to a wheelchair for 20 years. Now a paraplegic man is walking again, and his doctors call it a miracle. CBS13 went to Manteca to find out how a spider bite helped get him back on his feet. 

"I closed my eyes and then I was spinning like a flying saucer," explains David Blancarte.

A motorcycle accident almost killed David 21 years ago. At the time he might have wished he was dead. 

"I asked my doctor, 'Sir what happened? I can't feel my legs'," said David. More...

See also:

  1. He learns to talk again ... thanks to his parrots!
  2. Zimbabwe witch-doctor cures British woman and changes her life forever...
  3. Struck by lightning, a boy in Indonesia becomes miracle healer...

No comments:

Post a Comment